Pontiac BC Racing Coilovers
BC Racing Coilovers for your Pontiac
All Models: Solstice, GTO, G8
Our BR Type model is the perfect choice for street driving and the occasional road course or autocross duty.
With easily accessible adjustment knobs for fine-tuning your compression and rebound, plus a separately adjustable ride height, having a performance coilover system could not be any easier. You choose how low or high you want your vehicle to sit (no preset ride height here) and our patented concave lower locking ring keeps it locked in securely.
All of our systems come with pillowball mounts to provide the most feedback possible from your suspension, and to sharpen your steering response.
Our available front and rear camber plates also allow you to get the perfect alignment setup without compromise.
BC Racing offers all of these features while providing a strong, attractive-looking coilover system at a reasonable price.
- Mono-tube shock design
- Full height adjustability through the shock body (not spring)
- 30 levels of dampening adjustment (compression/rebound)
- Front camber plates are included on all applicable kits
- Rear camber plates included on certain applications
- Custom spring rates available as well as a SWIFT spring upgrade (upon request)
- 1 year warranty against manufacturer defect
- Completely rebuildable and individual parts are available separately for purchase
** Custom Order Note.
- Purchase of Custom Spring Rates (front/back), Extreme Low Kit, or Swift Spring Upgrade takes 3-4 weeks build time.
- Tracking information for custom orders will be sent when the build is complete.
- There is a 20% restocking fee on ALL cancellations for Custom Orders or Out of Stock items. Please see our Refund Policy for more information.